Monday 2 March 2009

Breakthrough!

Good session with K. today, made a lot of progress towards him opening up his fears so we can address the way forward. Wish we could have a more private location though as the interruptions from his children meant it was one step forwards, two steps back. And those are not the kind of small steps we like! Strange thing happened on the train platform whilst waiting to get the sleeper to Scotland for a conference. A well turned out professional lady was waiting there (for which train I'm not sure as she had only work bags) and as she wandered past me she gave me a thorough looking up and down, and I could swear she sniffed me as I turned my head away. And not a little sniff either. I never cease to be amazed by the wonder and variety of human experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment