Tuesday 24 March 2009

Resolution

I don't know why but I find it impossible to stay angry at my brother. My mind is always winding me up into a fury, almost as if I hear voices telling me that above all else I must exact my revenge. He booked himself in for an appointment with me under an assumed name, and I could feel the rage bubbling under but as we talked and went through a emotionally tense version of my coaching game "Play Your Life Right!" with my cards, I felt that anger melt away as I saw the young alienated lost little child I remember from my youth. I just wish we could swap places as I'm sure deep inside he did it to hurt me, but I don't know specifically why.

I got in a spot of bother recently as I behaved in a rather silly way when I was drunk and apparently insulted and mildly assulted a police officer (I don't remember a thing but there are pictures.) Tamara was kind enough to come visit me in the police cell to check I was alright, she didn't have to. She obviously still cares for me. But I think I've met someone who I connect with more. She is a delightfully crazy Spanish performance artist called Lorena who I got drunkenly chatting to on the street. I'm taking Tamara's advice and loosening up up a bit. Well, a lot. I think I'm going to pack it all in, sell everything I have and ask Lorena if she wants to go round the world with me. Maybe we can start in Italy! Tamara told her batty aunts that we were still together as they had offered her their Italian villa on that basis. This I only found out when she walks in the flat one morning when I am still drunk after a wild night with Lorena during which I seem to have aquired some handcuffs and a belt round my neck. Next thing I know I'm dressed, still drunk, still wearing handcuffs and in walk the aunts after parking the car. After a rather bizarre reenactment of my proposal (?!?) to Tamara which now includes Lorena as my cousin (all I could think of) the aunts have decided all is well and we are one big happy family and she (we) can have the villa while they settle on the Isle of Wight. I think things are looking up for me. I think this is the end of my Life as a Life Coach...

No comments:

Post a Comment